Join us for an Owning Up Professional Development Training at Evergreen Country Day School!
Designed to transform the way we understand youth culture and create educational communities where children can thrive, this full-day accredited professional development training is a new approach to work with your students.
// Topics Covered:
- Group dynamics.
- Social media.
- Identity development.
- Managing social conflicts in classroom effectively.
- Teasing, Drama, Bullying.
// This professional development training for educators is about…..
- Defining realistic definitions of bullying, by-standing, teasing, drama and social conflict.
- Analyzing individual behavior and decision making related to negative group social dynamics.
- Identifying dynamics that lead to social conflict
- Recognizing the value of a growth mindset for educators as well as the students
- Teaching students to effectively intervene in social conflicts with their peers.
- Outlining challenges educators have to teach these topics effectively and obtain student buy-in
Registration details coming soon!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org